Could the Cecilio-CVNAE-330-SR Acoustic/Electric Violin be the ideal choice for beginners who are buying their first violin? Our expert review will help you make an educated decision.
The Cecilio CVNAE 330 at a Glance:
Cecilio CVNAE 330 SR Acoustic/Electric Violin
Cecilio CVNAE 330 SR Acoustic/Electric Violin Review – Read This Before Buying One
The Cecilio-CVNAE-330-SR-Acoustic/Electric Violin is the ideal choice for beginners who are buying their first violin, or who may have started out with an acoustic violin and then wanted to plug their violins into an amplifier.
This acoustic/electric violin is one of the most popular models released by Cecilio, a very well known violin brand for beginners. They’re especially designed to satisfy all the needs of a beginner student including exceptional resonance in tone, ebony chin rest, pegs, and fingerboard, and exquisite antique varnish finish.
Constructed with a hand-carved solid spruced top, the Cecilio CVNAE also has a hand-carved straight back made of maple. It is also equipped with a tailpiece mounted with 4 nickel-plated fine tuners.
We certainly hope you benefit from the information we provide in this article! Just so you know, we may receive compensation if you use the links on this page. If you do, thank you so much!
This full-size 4/4 acoustic and electric violin comes with a bow made of Brazil wood stretched with high-quality unbleached strings made of genuine Mongolian horsehair.
This Cecilio offering comes with several accessories including a violin bridge, auxiliary cable, high-quality rosin, padding with soft rubber feet, and a shoulder rest with soft foam. This kit also includes a lightweight, form-fitting hard case with a pocket and back-packing strap.
Electronic volume and tone control is fitted on to the violin’s side. Adults will find this full-size 4/4 to their liking. This kit is dispatched with a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
Those who want an excellent instrument to start their first violin lessons will appreciate this great-looking violin that produces clear sound, with great tonal and extremely responsive outputs.
Players will find it easy to perform acoustic style, then improvise and shift to electronic amplification.
Cecilio CVNAE Features
- Delivered in dimensions of 32” x 12” x 5”
- Weighs around 5 lbs.
- Dispatched as a full-sized 4/4 acoustic and electric violin
- Comes with a one-year warranty against manufacturer’s defects
- Designed with a hand-carved solid spruced top
- Has solid maple back and sides
- Fitted with an electronic volume and tone control on the side
- Offers a fingerboard, pegs, tailpiece, and chin rest made of ebony
- Fitted with four nickel-plated fine tuners
- Delivered with an adjustable shoulder rest with soft foam
- Includes Brazil wood bow stretched with unbleached, genuine Mongolian horsehair
- Comes with a violin bridge, high-quality rosin, and padding with soft rubber feet
- Connects with electronics via an auxiliary cable
- Fitted into a light-weight form-fitting hard case
Read the Latest Cecilio CVNAE Reviews >>
How Does it Sound?
Pros and Cons
Cecilio CVNAE 330 SR Violin Review
What We Like
- Designed for use by beginners who are just starting out
- Constructed as a reliable and durable instrument that players can develop with
- Offers excellent style and functionality even in a studio setting
- Comes with both acoustic and electric functionalities making this a versatile violin
- Fitted into a form-fitting hard case that students will carry to the studio or school
- Finished with great-looking antique varnish
- Sounds extremely good and builds up well when plugged into an electrical amplifier
- Comes as a completely set up unit ready to tune and play
- Allows users to get the acoustic field before amplifying with electronics
- Made with extremely useful fine tuners on all the strings
What We Don’t Like
- Adjustments needed to prevent damage to the fingerboard
- Delivered with missing parts at times
- Needs practice to tighten the strings without breaking them
- Demands a whole set of new strings to be tuned properly
- Smells of paint when first removed from the hard case
What Are Cecilio CVNAE 330 SR Violin Owners Saying? >>
Compare featured violins:
Verdict: Is it a Reasonable Acoustic Electric Violin for the Money?
One of the popular brands on the market, the Cecilio-CVNAE-330-SR-Acoustic-Electric is a great choice for beginners who want an acoustic violin with electric amplification capabilities.
It has everything that beginners could wish for, including a beautiful antique varnish finish, remarkable responsiveness, excellent tonal quality, and superior clarity.
Makeshift arrangements are needed, wherein students may have to consult their teachers in trying to tune the violin the very first time. Sometimes, the pegs do not hold the strings in place, while some strings refuse to stretch and remain in tuned positions.
Designed for normal practice, this Cecilio violin can easily be used to perform on stage or record in a studio. It comes with a complete list of accessories include an auxiliary cable, violin bridge, and high-quality rosin.
Packed in a form-fitting hard case, players can easily carry this around. Built sturdily with a hand-carved spruced top, straight back, and sides made of solid maple wood, the Cecilio CVNAE is delivered as a full-size 4/4 offering that is ideally suited for adults learning to play their first violin.
Backed by a one-year warranty, the entire kit has everything in it for beginners to shift easily from acoustic to electronic performances. Whether it’s playing with other amplified instruments, or trying to tune with changed strings, the Cecilio-CVNAE will respond and yield great sound.
Are New Cecilio CVNAE-330 Violin Owners Happy? >>
- Build Quality
- Sound Quality
- Value Factor
Leave a Reply